Embody Your Journey
Integrate and embody the wisdom from your favorite episodes.
Crystallizing Conversations is more than just a podcast.
Especially curated for you, our Embodiment Journeys have been created by our expert Guest Speakers to help you integrate and apply the wisdom from each of our episodes into your own life.Explore the Journeys
Why sign up?
- A means to explore and integrate topics from the podcast on a deeper level
- Time away from your everyday obligations to nurture your soul, and take care of you
- Sample different modalities to see what is aligned for you
- Get a taste of what it's like to work with our expert guest speaker, prior to making the full commitment
Everyone learns differently. We honor you.
It has been proven that just as we are all different, so are the ways in which we learn best.
Crystallizing Conversations honors your journey.
Different Modalities for Different People
- Auditory: Guided Meditations, or Recorded Lectures to deepen your exploration.
- Reading/Writing: Written Excerpts and Reflection Prompts designed to support self-awareness
- Visual: Video Lessons and Demonstrations to expand your connection to the subject.
- Kinesthetic: Tactile presentations, Rituals, and Movement-Based Activities augment physical integration
Explore Embodiment Journeys
Embodiment Journey: Ep. 9 “What’s holding me back?” Reparenting your inner child
Get a taste of what it is like to have a one-on-one session with Kris, as she journeys with you through each of your chakras, helping you to clear stagnant energies and work through false belief systems, so that your true radiant light can shine through. This powerful practice using her soothing voice and singing bowls can be returned to as often as you’d like, whenever your soul feels out of alignment from your true self.
Embodiment Journey: Ep. 7 Accessing our Inner Wisdom through Animal Guides
On this journey, we get a sneak peak into the "Institute for Nature Centered Coaching" curriculum, getting three illuminating courses: Animals and Plants as Messengers; Sea Turtle Life Cycle; and What would Nature Do?
Embodiment Journey: Ep. 5 Houseplants & Happiness: Redefining our Magical Connection to Nature
In this Two-Part Embodiment Journey, Rachael Cohen demonstrates how to activate and feel our own aura, and then apply that method to connect to, and feel the aura of plant life. She then walks us through a peaceful guided meditation to become grounded in our body through our Root Chakra, and then connect with the root system of plants and trees.
A note from us
If you are here, then you are in the right place.
Our Embodiment Journeys are an offering- an opportunity created especially for you- to assist you on your personal soul journey. Each time you choose to heal and grow, the collective heals and grows with you. Thank you for crystallizing with us.